- Jury verdict against the doctors and hospital for a severely incapacitated lady as the result of medical malpractice.
- Settlement for neurological injuries and death of an adult male resulting from a boating/jet ski accident.
- Settlement was successfully reached after a jury verdict against a hospital and doctor in a medical malpractice case arising out of an improper and delayed delivery of a fetus in distress during labor.
- Settlement close to trial for a seriously impaired worker who was injured at work due to a malfunction of a product resulting in brain injuries. The worker also received a substantial recovery under the Illinois Worker's Compensation Act.
- Settlement to the family of a severely injured relative.
- Settlement was reached for the death of an adult male resulting from a major airline crash.
- Settlement for neurological injuries to a worker resulting from defective construction equipment.
- Settlement was reached for client who required multiple back surgeries resulting from an auto accident.
- Settlement arising out of the wrongful death of a man leaving a surviving spouse. This action was caused by a physician's negligence.
- Settlement for a medical malpractice case where spinal surgery was performed at the wrong level.
- Settlement was received in a medical malpractice case where the physician delayed treating respiratory distress.
- Settlement for the surviving family of a woman who died as the result of medical malpractice.
- Settlement for a construction worker who sustained knee injuries requiring surgery after a fall from a backhoe. The worker also received a generous worker's compensation settlement.
- Verdict in a medical malpractice case.
- Settlement after trial for a physical therapist who sustained a herniated lumbar disc at work that required multiple surgeries including stabilization with rods.
- Worker's compensation settlement for a woman who underwent a knee fusion and thus could never walk normally again.
- Settlement at trial for debilitating ankle fractures sustained at a construction site.
- Settlement was received for neurological injuries resulting from an auto accident.
- Settlement was reached for a carpenter who suffered a fractured ankle resulting from a fall at a construction site.
- Settlement in worker's compensation case for an electrician who underwent two cervical fusion surgeries.
- Settlement for a client who suffered a torn meniscus resulting from defective construction equipment.
- Settlement was received in a case involving a restaurant patron who fell and suffered a fractured tibia.
- Settlement obtained for a pipefitter who tore his rotator cuff and required surgery.
- Award in a worker's compensation case for an injured worker who could not return to his regular job due to his injuries.
- Non-disclosed settlement amount in a wrongful death case of an adult male resulting from a maritime boating accident.
- Non-disclosed settlement amount in a case involving negligence of a nursing home whose improper diet plan resutled in death by choking.
- Non-disclosed settlement amount in a medical malpractice case where prolonged use of NSAIDS resulted in the loss of both kidneys to a patient.
- Non-disclosed settlement amount in a medical malpractice case in which failure to diagnose symptoms of a heart attack resulted in death.